Saturday, December 13, 2008

READING AND WRITING

I have not updated this blog at a fevered rate in recent weeks--distracted by other pursuits. However, I will return from time to time with new material. I am reading at least three or four books that will be commented on here in the upcoming weeks and months.

For those of you who have linked your blogs to mine, thanks. I have encountered a problem with Blogger in adding yours. If any of you can guide me about what I can do please let me know

I will be back in touch soon.


Indran

4 comments:

Beetho San Doval said...

Indran, escuché tu poesía de viva voz hace unas semanas en un encuentro de escritores en la ciudad de México. Realmente ha sido un placer encontrarme con tu trabajo.

Un abrazo.

Yola said...

Me encantan tus poemas, en verdad. Pina Saucedo de Guaymas me presentó contigo y tu trabajo. Así que comencé a buscar y dí con tu blog. Y ha sido un placer desde entonces...
Yolanda

Miriam Jerade said...

Indrán, we will wait for you. I´m glad that you come back. Miriam

Indran Amirthanayagam said...

Les agradezco a todos por su apoyo. Thanks everybody for reading and keeping the poetry engine fired up and ready to go.