Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Splintered Face Tsunami Poems: A Reading in London


For those of you in or about London, I have been invited by the Centre for Community Development to read from The Splintered Face: Tsunami Poems on Saturday January 12. The event will begin with cofffee at 10 am to be followed by the reading.

The address of the venue is

Thulasi, Bridge End Close (Off Clifton Road)
Kingston Upon Thames KT26PZ


This will be the first reading from the new book and I would be delighted to see you there. I will then take the book to the Galle Literary Festival in Sri Lanka where it will have its official launch.

2 comments:

Kojo Baffoe said...

Hey Indran, thank you for your comment. Definitely going to visit more often, I especially enjoyed the piece about jazz. I also have random poems on another blog space http://imperfectpoetry.blogspot.com. Easy Kojo

Indran Amirthanayagam said...

good I will take a look Kojo. I like the logo and the promise of discovery... cheers. Indran